The wireless networking market is growing rapidly as businesses discover the productivity benefits of going wire-free. Wireless LANs (WLAN) in the enterprise has been driven by the need for always on,
always-connected computing, and increased employee collaboration. User access to the network goes well beyond personal desktops. For example, the increased mobility that wireless networks offer has proved
beneficial in operations throughout manufacturing, warehouses, hotels, airports, hospitals, colleges, large enterprises as well as convention centers. In today’s corporate office, some of the most
practical uses for wireless include conference rooms and any “public” area.
GIGATECH will integrate the Wireless LAN system into your current network as well as install all the required
wireless equipment and certify its operation. All cabling and power runs should be done and tested prior to the installation of access points. As a part of your wireless deployment, GIGATECH
· Mount Wireless Access Points (WAP).
· Install physical enclosures (if required)
· Connect antennas to access points
· Connect Backbone Infrastructure to WAP's
· Connect of power to access
· Install and connect remote power system
· Verify coverage
· Configure of access points and hardware.